Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Flaming Gorge/Buckboard July 2011

Robyn & I, Marilyn, Brett & Ashley, Mark & Kelly and all of their children and grandchildren went camping on the shores of Flaming Gorge at Buckboard in Wyoming.  Fun was had by all, weather was changing from warm and sunnying to cool and windy with some rain thrown in for fun!
We rented a tent trailer....never again!
Gotta have a BETTER Bed!
Stacey's family traveled in style!
Close to the water!
Harvey
Dutch Oven breakfast
Brandon, Ryan & Shannon

Jessie and Harvey couldn't stay out of the water!
Fun on the 4-wheeler
Happy Kynslee
The water kept get getting closer!
Dinner time
Mark & Kelly's 14 grandkids!

Kyle & Marla and Shane & Shannon
both brought boats.
Trenten loves his motorbike w/training wheels!
Jessie, Harvey and Diesel
Hula Hoop contest with the guys!
Hula Hoop contest with the girls!




















1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish we could have been there! It looks like so much fun! I know Eli would have had a blast with the other kids!!

    ReplyDelete